Arrange an appointment per e-mail
Preventive measures regarding corona virus
we find ourselves having to negotiate everyday life in the unprecedented and uncertain time of the Corona Virus. As this is expected to be with us for some weeks, we need to adapt to the current situation.
Being mindful of this, I have consulted a public health specialist to adapt my services, so that I can continue to assist you and at the same time protect your health and my own.
Restarting on the 27th of April 2020, after 42 days of lock down, I will continue to offer individual sessions in my practice, following the preventive measures based on the latest guidance from the Federal Office of Public Health (https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home.html).
All Guests will be asked to:
– wash their hands immediately upon arrival in the Praxis, they will also find a disinfectants
– not touch their mobile telephones after washing and disinfecting their hands.
– cough or sneeze in a tissue or the inside of their elbow.
From my side, I will:
– wear a mask at the Guests request
– continue to wash and disinfect my hands between Clients
– disinfect surfaces such as door handles through the day
– maintain a high level of hygiene in the Praxis
– maintain a relative isolation and avoid groups, including public transport.
The Clients are also asked not to come into the praxis if they:
– have been exposed to someone known to have the virus
– if they have fever, persistent dry cough or other symptoms
For the Clients that are in quarantine, we can arrange a distant session (via Skype, WhatsApp, Signal) as I have already done this on request before, allowing the appropriate “contact distancing”. I will keep myself informed about the development of the situation.
For now, I hope that these options will enable you to continue finding the needed balance and at the same time minimize our personal risks.
Let me know if you have any questions and if you are interested in this offer.
With energetic greetings for a strong immune system,