Unconditional love is always and constantly around us and sends out signals without warning. How do you feel about being in this state? Which signals does unconditional love send you? How do you perceive them? How do you react? How do you love yourself every day?
Shiatsu can be a technique for processing these messages: with this method, the receiver gives himself time to ask questions and seek for the answers. These are highlighted by the flow quality of the vital energy. Lying on the futon, a safe place, the Shiatsu receivers can perceive the influence of their actions. Through the work on their body, by pressing, stretching and breathing, they will be more aware of their body in action.
This thrust is given by the external energy that is: sweaty, that gives you blisters, that makes you feel good, that is in connection with nature and that surrounds you, that gives you the desire and the spark to move forward …
To give an example, which happens regularly even now while you are reading, is the breathing: we receive the air, the lungs filter it and extract the essence out to be shared with our body. This essence reaches our core and then, from the core, it returns back in the circulation system. Is filtered out by the lungs and exhaled. All this without knowing exactly what is happening, while being aware of it in actively perceiving this experience.
One technique for embarking on this journey in the body can be Shiatsu(3). Feeling more your body and taking the time to listen to it, allows you to reflect on the actions affecting the core and on how to balance them in everyday life! Note that each experience is intimately unique and there are not enough words to describe what unconditional love causes to our core.
I will close with the wish that you will be brave enough to undertake the next action with Love for yourself, listening to the signals of the core without any expectation, not asking yourself what others will think, but embracing your inner voice(4).
(1) These filters are made by the organs and their invisible forces that are constantly at work. By invisible forces, I mean physiological and transmitted forces. Physiological forces allow us to “live inside” so that “the inside” can fulfill its function (the heart pulses constantly, the blood is enriched with oxygen, the intestine extracts the nutrients that we take in). Transmitted forces come from the environment around us and enable us to maintain the necessary resources to regulate our well-being. Some of these invisible forces have been studied and made it visible by doctors, sociologists, anthropologists, mathematicians, psychiatrists, philosophers, artists, and other researchers. We humans take it for granted that we eat with our mouths and hear with our ears, and it is precisely these invisible forces that drive us to do so. These invisible forces allow us to integrate energy and maintain a certain balance between what happens outside and what inside. The “forces” that regulate the action of our organs, some inherited and others learned over the years, enable us to manage bodily functions: breathing, digestion, blood pressure, sugar levels, the way we learn, hear, touch, smell, interact with parents, friends, partners…and the essence of unconditional love that will evolve and transform into a new balance.
(2) I warmly invite you to invest at least 5 minutes of your time to be kind and thank you with your organs:
– with your eyes, for their constant work;
– with the digestive system, for the immense work of food processing;
– with the muscles, that enable you to move the limbs and experience the emotions;
– with the heart, which emphasizes your actions with its irregular rhythm and moves the blood to the rhythm given by your filters and their laws, which have developed in your mother’s belly up to now;
– with your all Body.
(3) As well as meditation or physical or creative exercises or a mixture of all these and others…
(4) Everything that happens before and after birth, from the past to the present, each act is moved by this energy and it lets the genealogical baggage grow and transform.
Can the legacy of trauma be passed down the generations?
Why we should know our genome: Massimo Delledonne, TEDxLakeComo
80th Symposium – 21st Century Genetics: Genes at Work – Anne Ferguson-Smith
TED: Mathematics and sex, Clio Cresswell, TEDxSydney
TED: The art of seduction, Seema Anand
Dalai Lama – All Religions Promote Love, Compassion & Being Non-attach To One’s Own Religion
Hindu Guru: Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev on Love and Compassion
Ariel Garten: Know thyself, with a brain scanner
Claude Steiner, Emotional Literacy; Intelligence with a Heart. Personhood Press, 2003
Roberto Benigni, Ama e lasciati amare
Roberto Benigni, Innamoratevi
Robin Williams, Perfect for each other
Risonanza e Emozioni
“The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it”, Henry David Thoreau
Song: Elisa, Prayer
Song: Arisa, Pace
Song: India.Arie, I am Light
Song: Jovanotti, MegaMix
Il Maestro Ezio Bosso – Al chiaro di luna – Ludwig van Beethoven